London Marathon – Sunday 26th April 2015
Congratulations to all our runners on Sunday – the cheering team were down at miles 14 and 21. Perfect running conditions – not for spectators though. Thank goodness the weather forecast of Thursday/Friday proved wrong.
Results are in:
- Phil – 3:40 – Getting faster toward the end
- Angela – 4:12 Negative splits – second half 6 minutes faster – that needs real strength! Fundraising for NSPCC
- Fiona (F1) – 4:16 Oh those last miles took their toll
- Emma – 4:38 We can’t have been there to cheer you through the tough final miles. Fundraising for Mind
- Imogen – 4:46 (sub 4:30 next stop …) you can do it. Fundraising for Contact A Family
- Siobhan – 5:00:55 So close
The first race report is up on our blog here and the official reports are coming in. Well done all!
Manchester Marathon – Sunday 19th April 2015
Congratulations Damian (D2) – an amazing 3.24 PB! Read D2’s race report on our blog here.