How to join
Just come along to one of the sessions meet the group and enjoy the training, camaraderie and the benefits of running with others in a club. The first sessions are free so that you can experience what training with the club offers – if you like what we do and who we are, you’ll come back!
How much does it cost?
£15 a month to the club includes coaching on Thursdays and Saturdays at the track and the Tuesday sessions. If you are just interested in the Tuesday sessions, £30 a year will cover your membership subscription to UK British Athletics. You will need to pay to use the track at Battersea Park (£4.50 per session, or you can pay for an annual membership)
Alongside the benefits of club training, friendly faces, and a chance to share your training/ race plans and questions;
- Coaching with Jon Munroe and a training programme
- UK British Athletics registration (reduced race entry fees – for full benefits see here)
- Club ballot for a London marathon place
- Discounts on sports wear – 30% off Start Fitness, 10% off Sweat Shop and Runners Need footwear
- Clapham Runners kit – wear with pride!