How to join
Just come along to one of the sessions meet the group and enjoy the training, camaraderie and the benefits of running with others in a club. The first sessions are free so that you can experience what training with the club offers – if you like what we do and who we are, you’ll come back!
How much does it cost?
£15 a month to the club includes coaching on Thursdays and Saturdays at the track and the Tuesday sessions. If you are just interested in the Tuesday sessions, £50 a year will cover your membership subscription to UK British Athletics. You will need to pay to use the track at Battersea Park (£4.60 per session, or you can pay for an annual membership directly with the track if you think you’ll make more use of it)
Alongside the benefits of club training, friendly faces, and a chance to share your training/ race plans and questions;
- Coaching with Jon Munroe and a training programme
- UK British Athletics registration (reduced race entry fees – for full benefits see here)
- Club ballot for a London marathon place
- Discounts on sports wear – 30% off Start Fitness, 10% off Sweat Shop and Runners Need footwear
- Clapham Runners kit – wear with pride!