Clapham Runners welcome new joiners all year round. Please feel free to join us on a Tuesday in Clapham 7.30pm or Thursday in Battersea Park 7.30pm. Please see Sessions for location and further details.
You don’t need to contact us in advance, however if you have any questions or simply want us to keep an eye out for you please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the night:
- Look out for the group on Rookery Road (Tuesday) or through the barriers towards the track (Thursday) a member of the club will welcome you and speak you through what to expect from the session.
- We welcome all new runners regardless of ability, however most people can complete 3miles/5km distance when they join.
- We do not have changing facilities, however there is a car on hand to store bags (and layers in the colder months)
- Tuesday intervals around Clapham Common – we stick to lit paths and will always begin recovery with the final finisher
- There is no need to become a member whilst you get to know us, when you decide you like what we do speak to our Membership Secretary who will share the details for becoming a member and registering with EAA.
- Once you become a member you will be added to our session mailing list where we share our Tuesday sessions in advance.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.